What to Bring to Your DOT Physical Appointment
1) Eyeglasses? Contact lenses? Hearing aid? Whichever you use, bring it with you.
2) Bring a list of your current medications as well as the name and contact number of the doctor who prescribed them.
3) Complete Driver Information and Health History sections of the Medical Examination Report form. Don't forget to sign and date the form.
4) Medical records for conditions such as diabetes, cardiac disease, sleep disorders, neurological conditions, etc.
5) If you take medications for such things as pain, psychiatric conditions, attention deficit disorder, or smoking cessation, for example, bring a letter from your treating doctor.